- Ball and poppet designs are availible as standard
- Ball type provides effective leak-tight closure with minimum flow resistance
- Poppet models provide large flows with a minimum of chatter and fluctuation
- Valves are availible with various cracking pressures, from 1/3 to 25 psig (0 to 2 bar)
ApplicationsRecommended for severe service, including CNG applications:
- High Cv flow rates
- Blowout-proof o-ring design
- Withstands high opening shocks without damage
- Prevents reversed flow to protect solenoids, regulators, and pumps
- Locks pressure in hydraulic cylinders
- Low pressure inline relief valve
- Vent valve to purge a syste
- Available in low, medium, high and extra high pressure models
- High accuracy and consistency of cracking and reseat pressures.
- Narrow pressure ranges (cracking pressures) for each model can be factory pre-set according to customer specifications.
- PED certification and CE marking are standard for all models.
- All R6000 relief valves are offered with multiple end connections to ensure application versatility.